Book List: 3 Fictional Worlds

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


This week's book list topic is 3 fictional worlds I'd like to hang out in. Here's my list...

1) Rivendell from Lord of the Rings. It's the gorgeous and peaceful land where the elves live in Middle Earth. It always sounded so beautiful to me when I read the books.


2) Anne of Green Gables's Avonlea. I'd love to meet all the characters I fell in love with as a kid. I can just imagine drinking lemonade on the front porch of Green Gables and chatting with them.


3) Harry Potter's Hogwarts. I would love to have a whole year to wander around the castle and find random rooms and passageways.

Hop on over to Lost in Books to see more about the weekly lists.

Photos from around the internet, credit where it's due.

2 comments:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

My list is pretty similar! I agree that hanging out with Anne would be a lot of fun.

Becca said...

Great answers! Thanks for participating this week! Sorry it took me so long to get over here. For some reason my Spam Folder has been catching some of my blog comments!